Quick Submission Checklist
Please note that before manuscript submission, the submitting and corresponding author/s will be required to register with Frontiers in order to be able to follow the review process.
The following is mandatory when submitting to Frontiers;
- All authors and their respective affiliations must be included during the submission process and be listed on the manuscript
- Page and line numbers must be included
- A manuscript PDF file generated from the submitted manuscript.For LaTeX only: The BIB file if the references were not included in the TEX.
- All figures in TIFF or JPEG formats, RGB color mode, with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi
- Tables should be inserted into the manuscript in source form (doc, tex) and not as figures.
- Permissions need to be obtained for re-published/adapted/modified/partial figures, and it is the responsibility of the authors to acquire the licenses, to follow any citation instructions requested by third-party rights holders, and cover any supplementary charges.
*For Focused Reviews, in addition to the above checklist, please include the following:
- Corresponding author(s) biography (maximum 600 characters) and photo (same requirements as for the Figures, please see above).
- A list of 4 to 10 key concepts, with their definitions/explanations and the line in which they are cited.
For any questions, feel free to contact the Frontiers Production Office at