Please note that before manuscript submission, the submitting and corresponding author/s will be required to register with Frontiers in order to be able to follow the review process.
It is mandatory to submit:
- a manuscript PDF file;
- the manuscript source file (Word/LaTeX/Zip);
- all figures in TIFF or JPEG formats, RGB color mode, minimum resolution required: line art 900 dpi, combination (line art + halftone) 600 dpi, halftone 300 dpi;
- Tables should be inserted into the manuscript in source form (doc, tex).
For Focused Reviews, in addition to the above checklist, please include the following:
- corresponding author(s) biography, maximum 600 characters;
- corresponding author(s) photo;
- 4-10 key concepts and definitions.
For any questions, feel free to contact the Frontiers Production Office at