Corrigendum: An Interplay Between MRTF-A and the Histone Acetyltransferase TIP60 Mediates Hypoxia-Reoxygenation Induced iNOS Transcription in Macrophages
- 1Jiangsu Key Laboratory for Molecular and Medical Biotechnology, College of Life Sciences, Nanjing Normal University, Nanjing, China
- 2Center for Experimental Medicine, Jiangsu Health Vocational College, Nanjing, China
- 3Institute of Biomedical Research, Liaocheng University, Liaocheng, China
- 4Key Laboratory of Targeted Intervention of Cardiovascular Disease and Collaborative Innovation Center for Cardiovascular Disease, Department of Pathophysiology, Nanjing Medical University, Nanjing, China
- 5Department of Pathology, Suzhou Municipal Hospital Affiliated With Nanjing Medical University, Suzhou, China
- 6Key Laboratory of Emergency and Trauma of Ministry of Education, Institute of Cardiovascular Research of the First Affiliated Hospital, Hainan Medical University, Haikou, China
by Yang, Y., Yang, G., Yu, L., Lin, L., Liu, L., Fang, M., et al. (2020). Front. Cell Dev. Biol. 8:484. doi: 10.3389/fcell.2020.00484
In the original article, we neglected to include the funder National Natural Science Foundation of China, grant #81700221 to Guang Yang.
In the published article, there was an error in affiliation 5. Instead of “Department of Pathology, Soochow Municipal Hospital Affiliated with Nanjing Medical University, Soochow, China,” it should be “Department of Pathology, Suzhou Municipal Hospital Affiliated with Nanjing Medical University, Suzhou, China.”
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: transcriptional regulation, epigenetics, macrophages, cardiac ischemia-reperfusion injury, iNOS
Citation: Yang Y, Yang G, Yu L, Lin L, Liu L, Fang M and Xu Y (2021) Corrigendum: An Interplay Between MRTF-A and the Histone Acetyltransferase TIP60 Mediates Hypoxia-Reoxygenation Induced iNOS Transcription in Macrophages. Front. Cell Dev. Biol. 9:657122. doi: 10.3389/fcell.2021.657122
Received: 22 January 2021; Accepted: 25 January 2021;
Published: 10 February 2021.
Approved by:Frontiers Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2021 Yang, Yang, Yu, Lin, Liu, Fang and Xu. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Mingming Fang, email@example.com
†These authors have contributed equally to this work