Corrigendum: Design, synthesis, and biological evaluation of (E)-N'-((1-chloro-3,4-dihydronaphthalen-2-yl)methylene)benzohydrazide derivatives as anti-prostate cancer agents
- 1Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Annamalai University, India
- 2Department of Pharmacology, PSG College of Pharmacy, India
- 3Department of Biotechnology & Bioinformatics, North Eastern Hill University, India
- 4Department of Physics, University of Mysore, India
- 5Annamalai University, India
Error in Figure/Table
In the original article, there was a mistake in the figure 4 as published. The Figure 4 was not appropriated for the tested compound 6g. The corrected Figure 4 appears below.
Fig. 6. The morphological changes in 6g and Zebularine treated in prostate cancer cell line. The treated and untreated cells were stained with Acridine orange and Ethidium bromide and observed under an inverted fluorescent microscope. Live cells appear green, late apoptotic cells are appearing orange in colour, and necrotic cells are coloured red.
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way.
Keywords: androgen receptor, prostate cancer, Benzohydrazide, molecular docking, molecular dynamics, ADME
Received: 23 Oct 2019;
Accepted: 07 Nov 2019.
Copyright: © 2019 H.A, RAMAKRISHNAN, N, K, Ramanathan, Bhattacharjee, Nk and Kabilan. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
* Correspondence: Mx. Senthamaraikannan Kabilan, Annamalai University, Chidambaram, India, firstname.lastname@example.org