Corrigendum: En Nuestra Casa No Hay Chinchorros: A Youth-Oriented, Participatory Approach to Chagas Prevention in Guara, Loja Province, Ecuador
- 1Infectious and Tropical Disease Institute, Department of Biological Sciences, Ohio University, Athens, OH, United States
- 2School of Communication Studies, Ohio University, Athens, OH, United States
- 3Department of Communication, California State University, Fresno, CA, United States
- 4Centro de Investigación para la Salud en América Latina (CISeAL), Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador, Quito, Ecuador
- 5College of Exact and Natural Sciences, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador, Quito, Ecuador
by Bates, B. R., Sharma, D., Baus, E. G., and Grijalva, M. J. (2020). Front. Commun. 5:18. doi: 10.3389/fcomm.2020.00018
In the published article, the author order was incorrect. Benjamin R. Bates should be the first author instead of the last author.
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: Chagas disease, song (or singing), community-based participatory, entertainment education strategy, rural communities, Ecuador (country)
Citation: Bates BR, Sharma D, Baus EG and Grijalva MJ (2020) Corrigendum: En Nuestra Casa No Hay Chinchorros: A Youth-Oriented, Participatory Approach to Chagas Prevention in Guara, Loja Province, Ecuador. Front. Commun. 5:30. doi: 10.3389/fcomm.2020.00030
Received: 15 April 2020; Accepted: 16 April 2020;
Published: 12 May 2020.
Approved by:Frontiers Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2020 Bates, Sharma, Baus and Grijalva. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Benjamin R. Bates, email@example.com