Corrigendum: p90RSK-MAGI1 Module Controls Endothelial Permeability by Post-translational Modifications of MAGI1 and Hippo Pathway
- 1Department of Cardiovascular Sciences, Center for Cardiovascular Regeneration, Houston Methodist Research Institute, Houston, TX, United States
- 2Department of Pediatric Research, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, United States
- 3Department of Cardiology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, United States
- 4Department of Cellular and Molecular Pharmacology, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, United States
- 5Department of Radiation Oncology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, United States
by Abe, R. J., Savage, H., Imanishi, M., Banerjee, P., Kotla, S., Paez-Mayorga, J., et al. (2020). Front. Cardiovasc. Med. 7:542485. doi: 10.3389/fcvm.2020.542485
In the original article, we neglected to include the funder: Cancer Prevention Research Institute of Texas Training Grant (CPRIT RP170067) to Hannah Savage.
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: p90RSK, SUMOylation, Hippo pathway, EC permeability, MAGI1
Citation: Abe RJ, Savage H, Imanishi M, Banerjee P, Kotla S, Paez-Mayorga J, Taunton J, Fujiwara K, Won JH, Yusuf SW, Palaskas NL, Banchs J, Lin SH, Schadler KL, Abe J-i and Le N-T (2021) Corrigendum: p90RSK-MAGI1 Module Controls Endothelial Permeability by Post-translational Modifications of MAGI1 and Hippo Pathway. Front. Cardiovasc. Med. 8:663486. doi: 10.3389/fcvm.2021.663486
Received: 03 February 2021; Accepted: 04 February 2021;
Published: 19 February 2021.
Approved by:Frontiers Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2021 Abe, Savage, Imanishi, Banerjee, Kotla, Paez-Mayorga, Taunton, Fujiwara, Won, Yusuf, Palaskas, Banchs, Lin, Schadler, Abe and Le. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
†These authors have contributed equally to this work
‡These authors share senior authorship