General Commentary ARTICLE
Corrigendum: Improving efficacy of landscape interventions in the (sub) humid Ethiopian highlands by improved understanding of runoff processes
- 1Department of Biological and Environmental Engineering, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, USA
- 2Faculty of Civil and Water Resources Engineering, Bahir Dar Institute of Technology, Bahir Dar University, Bahir Dar, Ethiopia
- 3Amhara Regional Agricultural Research Institute, Bahir Dar, Ethiopia
- 4Pasture Systems and Watershed Management Research Unit, Department of Agriculture - Agricultural Research Service, University Park, PA, USA
- 5International Water Management Institute Office for East Africa and Nile Basin, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- 6International Development Research Centre, Ottawa, ON, Canada
- 7Watershed Physical Processes Research Unit, Department of Agriculture - Agricultural Research Service, Oxford, MS, USA
by Tebebu, T. Y., Steenhuis, T. S., Dagnew, D. C., Guzman, C. D., Bayabil, H. K., Zegeye, A. D., et al. (2015). Front. Earth Sci. 3:49. doi: 10.3389/feart.2015.00049
In the original article, the name of author “Charlotte MacAlister” was spelled “Charlotte McAllister” in the author list, copyright and citation. This error does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way.
The original article was updated.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: monsoon climate, Africa, soil and water conservation practices, mountain hydrology, hardpan soil, landscape interventions
Citation: Tebebu TY, Steenhuis TS, Dagnew DC, Guzman CD, Bayabil HK, Zegeye AD, Collick AS, Langan S, MacAlister C, Langendoen EJ, Yitaferu B and Tilahun SA (2015) Corrigendum: Improving efficacy of landscape interventions in the (sub) humid Ethiopian highlands by improved understanding of runoff processes. Front. Earth Sci. 3:57. doi: 10.3389/feart.2015.00057
Received: 03 September 2015; Accepted: 09 September 2015;
Published: 29 September 2015.
Edited and reviewed by: David Glenn Chandler, Syracuse University, USA
Copyright © 2015 Tebebu, Steenhuis, Dagnew, Guzman, Bayabil, Zegeye, Collick, Langan, MacAlister, Langendoen, Yitaferu and Tilahun. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) or licensor are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Seifu A. Tilahun, firstname.lastname@example.org