Corrigendum: Pathogenicity of Human ST23 Streptococcus agalactiae to Fish and Genomic Comparison of Pathogenic and Non-pathogenic Isolates
- 1Guangxi Key Laboratory for Aquatic Genetic Breeding and Healthy Aquaculture, Guangxi Institute of Fisheries, Nanning, China
- 2Institute of Animal Science and Technology, Guangxi University, Nanning, China
- 3Hechi Center for Animal Disease Control and Prevention, Hechi, China
- 4Aquatic Animal Disease Pevention and Control Laboratory, Liuzhou's Aquaculture Technology Extending Station, Liuzhou, China
- 5School of Life Sciences, Fudan University, Shanghai, China
- 6Guangxi Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Nanning, China
- 7Aquaculture Laboratory, Guangxi Aquaculture and Animal Husbandry School, Nanning, China
by Wang, R., Li, L., Huang, Y., Huang, T., Tang, J., Xie, T., et al. (2017). Front. Microbiol. 8:1933. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2017.01933
In the published article, there was an error regarding the affiliation for Weiyi Huang. As well as having Affiliation (6), she should also have (2): Institute of Animal Science and Technology, Guangxi University, Nanning, China. The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way.
The original article has been updated.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: Streptococcus agalactiae, Group B Streptococcus (GBS), pathogenicity, genomic comparison, sequence type (ST), ST23
Citation: Wang R, Li L, Huang Y, Huang T, Tang J, Xie T, Lei A, Luo F, Li J, Huang Y, Shi Y, Wang D, Chen M, Mi Q and Huang W (2018) Corrigendum: Pathogenicity of Human ST23 Streptococcus agalactiae to Fish and Genomic Comparison of Pathogenic and Non-pathogenic Isolates. Front. Microbiol. 9:173. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2018.00173
Received: 12 December 2017; Accepted: 25 January 2018;
Published: 06 February 2018.
Edited and reviewed by: Vasco Ariston De Carvalho Azevedo, Instituto de Ciencias Biologicas - Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais UFMG, Brazil
Copyright © 2018 Wang, Li, Huang, Huang, Tang, Xie, Lei, Luo, Li, Huang, Shi, Wang, Chen, Mi and Huang. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
†These authors have contributed equally to this work.