Pierce's Disease of Grapevines: A Review of Control Strategies and an Outline of an Epidemiological Model
- 1Department of Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, Aarhus University, Denmark
- 2Claude Bernard University Lyon 1, France
- 3Inria Grenoble - Rhône-Alpes research centre, France
- 4La Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
As earlier stated
Keywords: please, improve, your corrigendum, process, to make it faster
Received: 18 Oct 2018;
Accepted: 09 Nov 2018.
Edited by:Frontiers I. Microbiology Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright: © 2018 Kyrkou, Pusa, Ellegaard-Jensen, Sagot and Hansen. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
* Correspondence: Prof. Lars H. Hansen, Department of Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, Aarhus University, Roskilde, Denmark, firstname.lastname@example.org