Corrigendum: β2-Adrenergic Receptor-Mediated HIF-1α Upregulation Mediates Blood Brain Barrier Damage in Acute Cerebral Ischemia
- 1Jiangsu Key Laboratory of Translational Research and Therapy for Neuro-Psycho-Diseases and Institute of Neuroscience, Department of Neurology, The Second Affiliated Hospital of Soochow University, Suzhou, China
- 2School of Pharmacy, Key Laboratory of Molecular Pharmacology and Drug Evaluation, Yantai University, Ministry of Education, Yantai, China
- 3The People's Hospital of Baoan Shenzhen, Shenzhen, China
- 4Department of Emergency, Shanxi Provincial People's Hospital, Taiyuan, China
- 5Translational Center for Stem Cell Research, Tongji Hospital, Stem Cell Research Center, Tongji University School of Medicine, Shanghai, China
- 6The Central Laboratory, Shenzhen Second People's Hospital, Stem Cell Research Center, The First Affiliated Hospital of Shenzhen University, Shenzhen, China
by Sun, Y., Chen, X., Zhang, X., Shen, X., Wang, M., Wang, X., et al. (2017). Front. Mol. Neurosci. 10:257. doi: 10.3389/fnmol.2017.00257
There was a mistake in the section of “Acknowledgments” as published. The correct version appears below. The authors apologize for the mistake. This error does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way.
This work was supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (81571149, 81671145), by Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province of China (BK20151225), by Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China (K521507713), by Suzhou Science and Technology Plan (SYS201518), by Jiangsu Provincial College of Natural Science research project (17KJB180012) and by Grants from Shenzhen Science and Technology Innovation Commission (JCYJ20150402152005623, GCZX2015050411225563, GJHZ20160301163900284), Guangdong Province Natural Science Foundation (2016A030313027). This work was also partly supported by Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions of China.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: cerebral ischemia, HIF-1α, β2-AR, blood brain barrier, tight junction proteins, matrix metalloproteinase
Citation: Sun Y, Chen X, Zhang X, Shen X, Wang M, Wang X, Liu W-C, Liu C-F, Liu J, Liu W and Jin X (2017) Corrigendum: β2-Adrenergic Receptor-Mediated HIF-1α Upregulation Mediates Blood Brain Barrier Damage in Acute Cerebral Ischemia. Front. Mol. Neurosci. 10:392. doi: 10.3389/fnmol.2017.00392
Received: 06 November 2017; Accepted: 09 November 2017;
Published: 20 November 2017.
Edited and reviewed by: Detlev Boison, Legacy Health, United States
Copyright © 2017 Sun, Chen, Zhang, Shen, Wang, Wang, Liu, Liu, Liu, Liu and Jin. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) or licensor are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Xinchun Jin, firstname.lastname@example.org