Volume 14 - 2023 | https://doi.org/10.3389/fphar.2023.1302388
Corrigendum: An integrative pharmacology model for decoding the underlying Therapeutic Mechanisms of Ermiao Powder for Rheumatoid arthritis
- 1Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, School of Basic Medical Science, Southern Medical University, Guangzhou, China
- 2Guangdong Province Key Laboratory of Single Cell Technology and Application, Guangzhou, China
- 3Neurosurgery Institute, Department of Neurosurgery, Zhujiang Hospital, Southern Medical University, Guangzhou, China
- 4Department of Radiology, Nanfang Hospital, Southern Medical University, Guangzhou, China
- 5Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Nanfang Hospital, Southern Medical University, Guangzhou, China
- 6Institute of Integrated Bioinformedicine and Translational Science, Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong, China
- 7Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macau Joint Lab on Chinese Medicine and Immune Disease Research, Guangzhou, China
by Wu J, Wang K, Liu Q, Li Y, Huang Y, Liu Y, Cai J, Yin C, Li X, Yu H, Meng W, Wang H, Lu A, Li Y and Guan D (2022). Front. Pharmacol. 13:801350. doi: 10.3389/fphar.2022.801350
In the published article, there was an error in the Author list, and author “Qinwen Liu” was erroneously not listed as a co-first author. The corrected author list appears below.
“Jie Wu†, Kexin Wang†, Qinwen Liu†, Yi Li†, Yingying Huang, Yujie Liu, Jieqi Cai, Chuanhui Yin, Xiaowei Li, Hailang Yu, Wei Meng, Handuo Wang, Aiping Lu*, Yazi Li*, Daogang Guan*.”
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article, or claim that may be made by its manufacturer, is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
Keywords: rheumatoid arthritis (RA), traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), Ermiao Powder (EMP), coordinated functional components group (CFCG), coordinated molecular mechanisms
Citation: Wu J, Wang K, Liu Q, Li Y, Huang Y, Liu Y, Cai J, Yin C, Li X, Yu H, Meng W, Wang H, Lu A, Li Y and Guan D (2023) Corrigendum: An integrative pharmacology model for decoding the underlying Therapeutic Mechanisms of Ermiao Powder for Rheumatoid arthritis. Front. Pharmacol. 14:1302388. doi: 10.3389/fphar.2023.1302388
Received: 26 September 2023; Accepted: 28 September 2023;
Published: 09 October 2023.
Approved by:Frontiers Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2023 Wu, Wang, Liu, Li, Huang, Liu, Cai, Yin, Li, Yu, Meng, Wang, Lu, Li and Guan. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
†These authors have contributed equally to this work