Corrigendum: Bifactor analysis and construct validity of the Five Facet Mindfulness Questionnaire (FFMQ) in non-clinical Spanish samples
- 1Teaching, Research & Innovation Unit, Parc Sanitari Sant Joan de Déu, Sant Boi de Llobregat, Spain
- 2Primary Care Prevention and Health Promotion Network (redIAPP), Madrid, Spain
- 3Department of Basic and Clinical Psychology and Psychobiology, Universitat Jaume I de Castelló, Castellón de la Plana, Spain
- 4Fisiopatología de la Obesidad y la Nutrición (CIBERobn), Madrid, Spain
- 5Department of Psychiatry, Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau, Barcelona, Spain
- 6Centre for Biomedical Research in Mental Health (CIBERSAM), Madrid, Spain
- 7Department of Psychiatry, Aragon Institute of Health Sciences, Miguel Servet Hospital, Zaragoza, Spain
by Aguado, J., Luciano, J. V., Cebolla, A., Serrano-Blanco, A., Soler, J., and García-Campayo, J. (2015). Front Psychol. 6:404. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2015.00404
Reason for Corrigendum:
In the original article, we have neglected to thank our sponsor Instituto de Salud Carlos III (ISCIII)—Network for Prevention and Health Promotion in Primary Care (redIAPP, RD12/0005/0006 & RD12/0005/0008), co-financed with European Union ERDF funds. The authors apologize for this oversight. This error does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way.
All authors listed, have made substantial, direct and intellectual contribution to the work, and approved it for publication.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: Five Facet Mindfulness Questionnaire, bifactor model, structural equation modeling, anxiety, depression
Citation: Aguado J, Luciano JV, Cebolla A, Serrano-Blanco A, Soler J and García-Campayo J (2016) Corrigendum: Bifactor analysis and construct validity of the Five Facet Mindfulness Questionnaire (FFMQ) in non-clinical Spanish samples. Front. Psychol. 7:706. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2016.00706
Received: 25 April 2016; Accepted: 27 April 2016;
Published: 09 May 2016.
Edited and reviewed by: Holmes Finch, Ball State University, USA
Copyright © 2016 Aguado, Luciano, Cebolla, Serrano-Blanco, Soler and García-Campayo. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) or licensor are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Juan V. Luciano, firstname.lastname@example.org