Corrigendum: The Psychometric Properties of the Grit-O Scale Within the Twente Region in Netherlands: An ICM-CFA vs. ESEM Approach
- 1Department of Industrial Engineering, University of Eindhoven, Eindhoven, Netherlands
- 2Optentia Research Focus Area, North-West University (VTC), Vanderbijlpark, South Africa
- 3Department of Human Resource Management, University of Twente, Enschede, Netherlands
- 4Institut für Psychologie, Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- 5Department of Human Resource Management, University of Pretoria, Pretoria, South Africa
- 6Department of Applied Psychology, Lingnan University, Tuen Mun, Hong Kong
by van Zyl, L. E., Olckers, C., and Roll, L. C. (2020). Front. Psychol. 11:796. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2020.00796
In the published article, there was an error in affiliation 5. Instead of “5”, it should be “6”.
In the published article, there was an error in affiliation 6. Instead of “6”, it should be “5”.
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: confirmatory factor analysis, exploratory structural equation modeling, grit, invariance testing, psychometric properties, validity
Citation: van Zyl LE, Olckers C and Roll LC (2020) Corrigendum: The Psychometric Properties of the Grit-O Scale Within the Twente Region in Netherlands: An ICM-CFA vs. ESEM Approach. Front. Psychol. 11:623096. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2020.623096
Received: 29 October 2020; Accepted: 30 October 2020;
Published: 20 November 2020.
Approved by:Frontiers Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2020 van Zyl, Olckers and Roll. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Llewellyn E. van Zyl, firstname.lastname@example.org