Corrigendum: Revisiting the Global Epidemiology of Cholera in Conjunction With the Genomics of Vibrio cholerae
- 1Centre for Human Microbial Ecology, Translational Health Science and Technology Institute, Faridabad, India
- 2Department of Medicine, Addenbrooke's Hospital, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, United Kingdom
- 3Unité des Bactéries, Pathogènes Entériques, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
- 4Department of Bacteriology, National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases, Kolkata, India
- 5Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Trivandrum, India
by Ramamurthy, T., Mutreja, A., Weill, F-X., Das, B., Ghosh, A., and Nair, G. B. (2019). Front. Public Health 7:203. doi: 10.3389/fpubh.2019.00203
In the original article, there was an error in the title.
The title has been corrected to: “Revisiting the Global Epidemiology of Cholera in Conjunction With the Genomics of Vibrio cholerae.”
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: Vibrio cholerae, seventh cholera pandemic, single nucleotide polymorphism, whole-genome sequence, CTX phage, CT-genotype
Citation: Ramamurthy T, Mutreja A, Weill F-X, Das B, Ghosh A and Nair GB (2019) Corrigendum: Revisiting the Global Epidemiology of Cholera in Conjunction With the Genomics of Vibrio cholerae. Front. Public Health 7:237. doi: 10.3389/fpubh.2019.00237
Received: 02 August 2019; Accepted: 06 August 2019;
Published: 23 August 2019.
Copyright © 2019 Ramamurthy, Mutreja, Weill, Das, Ghosh and Nair. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Thandavarayan Ramamurthy, firstname.lastname@example.org