We seek a creative, skilled, humble and innovative Junior Graphic Designer to join our growing design team in Lausanne, Switzerland. The selected candidate will work on a range of projects with our Design and Communications team. You will be responsible for:
- Participating in various design projects from concept to completion
- Producing drafts, prototypes and engaging design solutions
- Listening to feedback and improve design
We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to create engaging designs according to requirements. You will work under the supervision of a Design Manager to produce high-quality work.
In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for details. If you’re passionate about design and eager to learn more, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to create impactful designs that capture and promote our company vision.
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes
- Produce final design solutions (like brochures, banners)
- Pitch creative ideas
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects
- Take on special design tasks
- Use feedback from other designers to improve
- Capable of working with and respecting existing templates
- 1 to 2 years of experience as a Junior Designer
- Experience with design software (e.g. Indesign, Illustrator) and graphics editing tools (e.g. Photoshop, CorelDRAW)
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
- Teamwork skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
- 25 days' vacation per year and Christmas office closure;
- Participation into the company's annual bonus scheme;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Plenty of social & fun benefits:
- Christmas party, summer barbecue, monthly happy hour;
- Fruits & snacks in the kitchen as well as much tea & coffee as you like;
- In-house well being activities including free weekly yoga;
- A huge variety of self-organized activities from ski trips and football to French club.
How to apply
Please submit your application in English.
Applicants must be Swiss or EU citizen, or have a valid Swiss work permit.