We are looking for an enthusiastic and customer-oriented IT Helpdesk Analyst to provide user support and customer service on company computer applications, mainly our public web site (www.frontiersin.org). The Helpdesk Analyst will be responsible for troubleshoot problems and advise users on the appropriate action.
This full-time, permanent position in our Lausanne office will provide the successful candidate the opportunity to work in a stimulating, fast-paced work environment with an innovative scholarly publisher.
- Provide superior assistance and service to all internal and external customers;
- Respond promptly and courteously to support requests;
- Prioritize requests according to criticality;
- Identify timely and accurate solutions to technical issues;
- Develop expertise in the everyday use of internally developed systems;
- Provide day-to-day maintenance and support for our online publishing system;
- Document all support activities in ticket tracking database;
- Participate in maintaining Help Centre and team documentation;
- Assistance on other projects as needed.
- Higher Education background in IT or previous application support experience;
- Technical proficiency, with hands-on skills using ticketing systems;
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English;
- An outgoing, collaborative and professional personality;
- Ability to work independently, be highly organized and meet deadlines;
- A willingness to work in a fast-paced, target-driven environment.
- 25 days' vacation per year and Christmas office closure;
- Participation into the company's annual bonus scheme;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Plenty of social & fun benefits:
- Christmas party, summer barbecue, monthly happy hour;
- Fruits & snacks in the kitchen as well as much tea & coffee as you like;
- In-house well being activities including free weekly yoga;
- A huge variety of self-organized activities from ski trips and football to French club.
How to apply:
Please submit your application in English.
Applicants must be Swiss or EU citizen, or have a valid Swiss work permit.
Agencies must first contact email@example.com and confirm agreement to our T&C’s, failing which any exclusivity and/or candidate representation right will be considered to be waived.