Due to continued growth, we are currently looking for a full-time HR Generalist to join our small HR team. The position requires the ability to operate in fast and dynamic environment, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability to changing demands. Each generalist works with their designated employee population, building strong connections, supporting the business with a full range of organizational challenges from performance management to organization structure. The successful candidate will also be responsible for the full recruitment cycle for their population, aiming to fill current positions with quality hires and build a strong talent pipeline to support future growth. Reporting to the People Team Manager, we are looking for someone who is collaborative and supportive; sharing their experiences and expertise for the benefit of the whole HR team.
- Partner with hiring managers to ensure alignment on open positions, job descriptions and tailored recruitment strategies;
- Closely collaborate with selected search companies to source top talents and minimize hiring costs;
- Screen applications and select shortlist of candidates in collaboration with hiring managers;
- Schedule phone, video and face-to-face interviews (booking rooms, sending confirmations, arranging travel, etc.) and scheduling feedback meetings;
- Ensure an outstanding candidate experience through rapid and consistent communication and follow-up feedback;
- Responsible for maintenance of tools & system (ATS system, processes & templates, etc.);
- Demonstrate progress against targets and measuring performance against OKRs ;
- Apply an analytical approach to enhance the current talent acquisition and other processes.
- Build good relationships with stakeholders and provide credible and timely advice;
- Provide guidance and coaching to managers, team leads and employees on employee relations issues;
- Be the first point of contact for all HR enquiries.
- Lead company-wide HR projects from initial inception through to successful roll out;
- Draft employment agreements and amendments for new and current employees;
- Maintain accurate HRIS, personal files and internal documentation including data input for new employees;
- Coordinate all employee change with payroll in a timely manner.
- HR generalist experience within a fast-paced environment with a preference for those with direct experience supporting the following populations:
- Customer Service;
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands and tight deadlines;
- Ability to effectively recruit in a fast-paced, high performance international environment;
- Experience guiding managers throughout the hiring process and building long term relationships;
- 1-2 years of in-house recruiting experience;
- Experience in sourcing candidates through sourcing strategies (i.e. networking, social media, career fairs, headhunting) to maintain a strong candidate pipeline;
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal & written);
- Bachelor/Master’s degree or relevant work experience;
- Experience working across multiple countries;
- CIPD qualification a considerable plus.
- 25 days of vacation
- If Frontiers decides to close between Christmas and new year, then those days off are not counted against your vacation balance. This is a discretionary decision by Frontiers, but it has happened every year so far.
- Participation to Frontiers' general bonus scheme.
- Plenty of other social & fun benefits! Christmas party, summer barbecue, free fruit & snacks in the kitchen, sports activities, etc.
Please submit your application in English.
Applicants must be UK or EU citizen, or have a valid Right to Work in the UK.