We seek talented and highly skilled Motion Graphics Designer to join our growing design team in our Lausanne office. The selected candidate will work on a range of projects with our Design and Communications teams for social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You will be responsible for conceptualising, producing, managing, and optimising graphic assets for use across video projects and have a strong core understanding of design, typography and visual expressions.
- Work closely with the other members of the design team and project managers to see the vision of each project through to completion within the required timeline.
- Work with Communications Specialists to deliver uniquely designed, branded video contents and templates.
- Develop creative references and best practices, based on creative trends and frameworks in various markets.
- Work on enhancing the storyboard, improving the narrative, and adjusting visual elements for final video creation.
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- After Effects - Advanced
- Fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently when necessary
- Open to feedback and collaborate with other team members
- Strong project management skills and capable of working simultaneously on multiple projects
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques
- Research & analyse best design techniques to create motion graphics for the web
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colours, animation, etc. for graphic design
- 25 days' vacation per year and Christmas office closure;
- Participation into the company's annual bonus scheme;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Plenty of social & fun benefits:
- Christmas party, summer barbecue, monthly happy hour;
- Fruits & snacks in the kitchen as well as much tea & coffee as you like;
- In-house well being activities including free weekly yoga;
- A huge variety of self-organized activities from ski trips and football to French club.
How to apply
Please submit your application in English.
Applicants must be Swiss or EU citizen, or have a valid Swiss work permit.