We are looking for a Social Media Specialist to join our dynamic team at Frontiers headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland. Under the guidance of the Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining a strong online presence across our social media channels, to include brand awareness, engagement and web traffic. The ideal candidate will have superior communication and copywriting skills, and experience working on paid and organic social media campaigns.
- Creating content for all social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn;
- Conceptualize engaging multimedia content, including videos;
- Manage daily conversations taking place on feeds;
- Work with the Communications team to ensure corporate messaging and initiatives are promoted effectively;
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, design, strategy and analytics;
- Monitor and report on social media campaign performance.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in communications or relevant study;
- Native-level English speaker or fluency with excellent standard of written and spoken English;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a social media role with a demonstrable track record of running successful social media campaigns;
- An excellent understanding of social media and social platforms;
- Experience with digital asset management tools, analytics tools, design tools and content management systems;
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills;
- Ability to produce clear and concise presentations and reports.
The working language is English. We offer plenty of social events, including games nights, yoga classes and monthly happy-hours (plenty of opportunities to celebrate success). You will have access to the latest equipment and work in a diverse and international working environment.
How to apply
Please submit your application in English.
Applicants must be Swiss or EU citizen, or have a valid Swiss work permit.
Agencies must first contact email@example.com and confirm agreement to our T&C’s, failing which any exclusivity and/or candidate representation right will be considered to be waived.