We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst, with strong experience in Tableau and Advanced Microsoft Excel, to join our Data Reports Team, based in our Madrid office. You will be participating in the design, development, and maintenance of enterprise BI solutions as well as providing reports to stakeholders and colleagues in the company.
Your passion for creating powerful and visually aesthetic dashboards will be critical to your success in helping our team continually deliver new and innovative BI solutions. You must be very proactive with excellent analytical skills in BI solutions and have the desire and ability to learn and get things done in a fast-paced environment.
· Design, develop, and maintain dashboards, as well as define and implement KPIs based on end-user specifications.
· Design and develop reports for analyzing core business activity, focusing on operational metrics and KPIs.
· Extract insights and actionable recommendations with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions for decision making and key strategic initiatives.
· Develop machine learning, data mining, statistical techniques, and algorithms to create new, scalable solutions for business problems by analyzing large data sets.
· Explore data to find patterns, provide forecasts, and build predictive models for improving business processes.
· Identify, analyze, and translate data trends or patterns into a highly-visual and easily-digestible formats.
· Analyze complex data to determine correlation and data integrity issues.
· Work with business users, software and data engineers, and database and system administrators to ensure enterprise BI solutions are reliable, scalable, flexible, and low maintenance.
· Continually evaluate new technologies and keep up-to-date with current technology enhancements to meet current and future business intelligence, reporting, and application development need
Technical Knowledge and Skills
General Skills and abilities
How to apply
Please submit your application in English.
Applicants must be Spanish or EU citizen, or have a valid Spanish work permit.
Agencies must first contact email@example.com and confirm agreement to our T&C’s, failing which any exclusivity and/or candidate representation right will be considered to be waived.