We are looking for a Data Protection Coordinator to assist Frontiers with the continuous compliance program for Data Protection and Privacy (DPP). The selected candidate will be responsible for reviewing and curating existing data protection policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and guidelines in applicable data protection laws, collaborating closely with Frontiers' Data Protection Leads (DPL).
- Review and advise on Data Protection Agreement clauses in contracts.
- Implement Data Controller-Data Processor Model Clauses and Data Processor Agreements with all third parties in collaboration with the Data Protection Leads.
- Preparation and implementation of necessary internal documents for data protection compliance.
- Provide support to internal stakeholders in relation to Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs).
- Coordinate training program for employees across the business on Data Protection requirements.
- Coordinate data protection activities to ensure that documentation is of suitable quality and delivered on time.
- First point of contact for data protection-related queries.
- Coordinate with Data Protection Leads and external advisers to maintain registrations with data protection authorities.
- Keep up to date with current data protection law developments.
- Up-to-date knowledge of data protection legislation (including GDPR) in the US, UK, and EU.
- Ability to understand and deal with documentation, regulations and contracts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work proactively without close supervision.
- Experience of working in a regulated environment with sensitive confidential information.
- Ability to develop and deliver effective training to a variety of audiences.
- Experience in a similar type of role in a global business would be an advantage.
How to apply
Please submit your application in English.
Applicants must be Swiss or EU citizen, or have a valid Swiss work permit.
Agencies must first contact firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm agreement to our T&C’s, failing which any exclusivity and/or candidate representation right will be considered to be waived.