We are looking for an outgoing candidate with a background in Health Sciences, to execute initiatives aimed at journal growth. The successful candidate for this position will communicate with high level researchers over both phone and email, engaging them with our editorial projects and supporting the development of their project proposals. The candidate will work across our journal portfolios.
This full-time, paid internship position in our London office will provide the successful candidate the opportunity to work in a stimulating, fast-paced work environment with an innovative scholarly publisher.
Research Topics are themed article collections encompassing recent advancements on a focused research area, organized by leading researchers (for more information see http://www.frontiersin.org/about/RTGuidelines).
- Reaching out to high level researchers to engage them in discussion regarding potential editorial projects;
- Communicating with researchers via phone and email to explain the Research Topic project;
- Assisting researchers in developing strong Research Topic proposals;
- Representing Frontiers at conferences and events;
- Communicating with Chief Editors regarding the evaluation of Research Topic proposals and communicating any feedback to the proposing editors;
- Reaching targets for the assigned journals.
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English, including professional telephone manner and high attention to details.
- Academic degree relating to Health Sciences
- IT Proficiency with MS Office and Google tools, with solid typing skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize varied workload under pressure
- A willingness to work in a fast-paced, target-driven environment;
- Candidates welcomed direct following MSc
- Related work experience in academic or research environment an added bonus;
- 12.5 days paid annual leave in 6 months
- Professional development partnership with Coursera for all.
- Plenty of social & fun benefits!