Impact Factor COMING 2020 | CiteScore 3.35
More on impact ›
Solar Energy publishes outstanding research in all areas of solar energy conversion into heat or electricity, from fundamental studies to proof of principle and immediately deployable technologies. The section welcomes high quality contributions on the latest advances in:
• Concentrated solar power and solar thermal collectors
• Solar thermoelectric generators (STEGs)
To increase the power conversion efficiency and lifetimes, theorectical and experimental advances on materials science and process technologies, systems and management are requested.
Contributions in the following areas are therefore also relevant:
• High-throughput computation for materials design
• Synthesis and characterization of new materials with increased yield and improved performance
• Green processing and environmentally robust packaging with earth-abundant materials
• New cost-effective and eco-friendly solar technologies
• Materials and architectures for recyclable solar modules
• Solar light management
• Techno-economic analysis of solar energy systems
Solar Energy seeks to provide a unique forum that integrates basic materials science with technology-focused science across the various solar conversion technologies to ultimately accelerate the development of all solar direct-conversion technologies.
Manuscripts that focus solely on materials development, without a substantial focus on energy conversion, fall outside the scope of the section.
Indexed in: Scopus, Google Scholar, DOAJ, CrossRef, Emerging Sources Citation Index, CLOCKSS, EI Compendex
Solar Energy welcomes submissions of the following article types: Brief Research Report, Correction, Data Report, Editorial, General Commentary, Hypothesis and Theory, Methods, Mini Review, Opinion, Original Research, Perspective, Policy and Practice Reviews, Review, Specialty Grand Challenge and Technology and Code.
All manuscripts must be submitted directly to the section Solar Energy, where they are peer-reviewed by the Associate and Review Editors of the specialty section.
Avenue du Tribunal Fédéral 34
CH – 1005 Lausanne
Tel +41(0)21 510 17 40
Fax +41 (0)21 510 17 01
For all queries regarding manuscripts in Review and potential conflicts of interest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries regarding Research Topics, Editorial Board applications, and journal development, please contact email@example.com