Your research can change the world
More on impact ›
Frontiers in Genome Editing aims to address the advances in genome and epigenome editing technologies and their implications in research and clinical translation. The journal publishes research in existing and emerging gene editing technologies including CRISPR/Cas systems, ZFNs, TALENs, meganucleases...
Our specialty sections - and specialty Chief Editors - currently include:
• Genome Engineering and Neurologic Disorders, led by Prof. David J. Segal - University of California Davis
• Genome Editing in Plants, led by Prof. Bing Yang - University of Missouri & Donald Danforth Plant Science Center
• Genome Editing in Infectious Diseases, led by Prof. Chen Liang - McGill University
• Genome Editing in Blood Disorders, led by Prof. Tim M. Townes - University of Alabama at Birmingham
• Genome Editing Tools and Mechanisms, led by Prof. Qunxin She - Shandong University (Qingdao)
Frontiers’ Research Topics are particularly suited to introduce new developments and directions in all aspects of genome and epigenome editing. Frontiers in Genome Editing makes use of the unique Frontiers platform for open-access publishing and research networking for scientists, which provides an equal opportunity to seek, share and create knowledge.
Short Name: Front. Genome Ed.
Electronic ISSN: 2673-3439
Indexed in: CLOCKSS, CrossRef, DOAJ, Google Scholar, OpenAIRE, PubMed Central (PMC)
Frontiers in Genome Editing is composed of the following Specialty Sections:
The specialty sections of Frontiers in Genome Editing welcome submission of the following article types: Brief Research Report, Correction, Editorial, General Commentary, Hypothesis and Theory, Methods, Mini Review, Opinion, Original Research, Perspective and Review.
When submitting a manuscript to Frontiers in Genome Editing, authors must submit the material directly to one of the specialty sections. Manuscripts are peer-reviewed by the Associate and Review Editors of the respective specialty section.
Avenue du Tribunal Fédéral 34
CH – 1005 Lausanne
Tel +41(0)21 510 17 40
Fax +41 (0)21 510 17 01
For all queries regarding manuscripts in Review and potential conflicts of interest, please contact email@example.com
For queries regarding Research Topics, Editorial Board applications, and journal development, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org