About this Research Topic
Nowadays, internationally agreed standards and regulations (ICH Guidelines 8-10 and ISO 30401) provide a better structure and a stronger foundation for the expansion of this multidisciplinary field. Knowledge managers and knowledge researchers from academia and industry should work together and bridge the gap between research and practice by combining scientific knowledge with practical experience.
Topics of interest include the following categories:
- KM strategy (knowledge, competitive advantage, capability);
- Artificial intelligence (AI) (model, system, information, IT, etc.);
- Organizational change (innovation, content management, coordination);
- KM process (sustained innovation, collaboration culture/behavior, systematic asset reuse);
- KM application (organizational performance, research and development) etc.
- Research methods include conceptual model, framework strategy, case study, secondary data, organizational analysis, new trends.
Submissions can be both technology-centered and human-focused.
Keywords: knowledge management, innovation management, management, artificial intelligence, KM strategy
Important Note: All contributions to this Research Topic must be within the scope of the section and journal to which they are submitted, as defined in their mission statements. Frontiers reserves the right to guide an out-of-scope manuscript to a more suitable section or journal at any stage of peer review.