About this Research Topic
We welcome contributions including, but not limited to the following subjects:
1) OMICs approaches in human and/or environmental hazard and risk assessment
2) Multi-OMICs interrogation of chemically induced stress responses
3) Comparison of species to species differences in chemically-affected molecular responses
4) OMICs approaches in cross-species AOP development
5) Utilisation of OMICs in the development of quantitative AOPs for regulatory applications
6) Opportunities and challenges of OMICs approaches in regulatory hazard and risk assessment
Being aware of the novelty of the approach, we explicitly encourage researchers of the above-mentioned disciplines to discuss their results in view of the One Health perspective.
Keywords: human, environmental, hazard, risk, One health, toxicogenomics, omics
Important Note: All contributions to this Research Topic must be within the scope of the section and journal to which they are submitted, as defined in their mission statements. Frontiers reserves the right to guide an out-of-scope manuscript to a more suitable section or journal at any stage of peer review.