About this Research Topic
This Research Topic aims to:
- Identify the impediments and opportunities created by COVID-19 for the transition of sustainable mobility.
- Assess the role of sustainable mobility in COVID-19 crisis with multi-criteria decision analysis method.
- Understand how the COVID-19 reshapes consumer preferences and behaviors in sustainable mobility.
- Analyze how the sustainable transportation technologies and services are adapted to the conditions of the emergency.
- Develop business models to promote sustainable mobility in post-COVID-19 period.
- Evaluate the policy and regulations in different countries.
The welcomed article types include but are not limited to Data Reports, General Commentaries, Methods, Original Research, Perspectives, Policy and Practice Reviews, Policy Briefs, Reviews.
Keywords: COVID-19, sustainability, transportation, consumer behavior, business models, policy, decision-making
Important Note: All contributions to this Research Topic must be within the scope of the section and journal to which they are submitted, as defined in their mission statements. Frontiers reserves the right to guide an out-of-scope manuscript to a more suitable section or journal at any stage of peer review.