About this Research Topic
This Research Topic aims to collect selected contributions from IPSC 2019, the 2nd International Plant Spectroscopy Conference, held in Berlin, Germany, on March 24th-28th 2019, and arranged by the International Society for Plant Spectroscopy.
The conference covers all aspects of plant spectroscopy, and the current Research Topic aims to present the state-of-the-art within the use of different types of spectroscopy and related fields (such as chemometrics) to study live plants as well as plant-based products. Contributions on the following subjects are welcome:
- Advances within the use of imaging techniques on plants and plant-based products.
- The use of chemometrics for the analysis of spectroscopic data obtained from plants.
- Hand-held devices for quality control of plants or plant-based products.
- Remote sensing techniques as used within plant production.
- Spectroscopic techniques of interest include but are not limited to, vibrational spectroscopy (FT-IR, NIR, and Raman), fluorescence-based spectroscopic and microscopic techniques, nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy and mass spectrometry.
Contributors are welcome to submit Original Research, Methods, and Review articles. Submissions in this Research Topic are limited to the conference attendees and their co-authors.
Keywords: Spectroscopy, Plant Imaging Techniques, Chemometrics