About this Research Topic
This Research Topic aims to collect selected contributions from two 2019 VISCEA conferences, the Plant Development: Systems Approach II and Plant Cells & Tissues In Vitro III, held in Vienna, Austria, on June 28-29 and July 1-2, 2019, respectively.
Expected manuscripts cover the conferences’ subjects:
- Seed Development, Dormancy and Germination
- Plant Organ Development (Root, Leaf, Flower)
- Hormones in Plant Development Making Plant Flower
- Signaling and Epigenetics during Plant Development
- Plant Cell Dedifferentiation and Totipotency
- Plant Cell Organogenesis and Regeneration
- Somatic Embryogenesis
- Haploids and Doubled Haploids
- Plant Cell Suspensions and Bioreactors
- Plant Micropropagation
Contributors are welcome to submit Original Research, Methods, Mini-reviews and Review articles. Submissions in this Research Topic are not limited to the conference attendees and their co-authors.
Keywords: Genomics, New Plant Breeding Techniques, Plant Development, Systems Biology, Growth, Hormones, Tissue Culture, Gene Expression, Plant Regeneration, Organogenesis, Plant Reproduction
Important Note: All contributions to this Research Topic must be within the scope of the section and journal to which they are submitted, as defined in their mission statements. Frontiers reserves the right to guide an out-of-scope manuscript to a more suitable section or journal at any stage of peer review.