About this Research Topic
This Research Topic will focus on innovative research data and clinical observations that expand upon, and in some cases, challenge existing dogma in the field of autoimmune neurology and neuroimmune responses to disease, including the interface of underlying immune dysfunction and disease.
For this Research Topic we welcome submissions of:
• Original Research
• Brief Research Report
• Systematic Review
• Policy and Practice Reviews
• Hypothesis and Theory
• Clinical Trials
On the following sub-topics:
• Paraneoplastic and Autoimmune Neurology Antibody Disease
• Encephalitis, at the Interface of Infection and Autoimmunity
• Neurologic Complications of Cancer Immunotherapy
• Neurologic Manifestations of Immune Dysfunction or Infection
Keywords: autoimmune encephalitis, antineuronal antibodies, paraneoplastic neurological syndromes, autoantibodies, immune checkpoint inhibitors
Important Note: All contributions to this Research Topic must be within the scope of the section and journal to which they are submitted, as defined in their mission statements. Frontiers reserves the right to guide an out-of-scope manuscript to a more suitable section or journal at any stage of peer review.