About this Research Topic
The following topics will be discussed:
1. Urinary markers for bladder cancer – Current status and the future directions.
2. MRI and the VI-RADS scoring system for bladder cancer – What is the current evidence?
3. Quality performance indicators for transurethral resection of bladder tumour – Why are they important?
4. En bloc resection of bladder tumour – Is it the way forward?
5. Robotic-assisted radical cystectomy with intracorporeal urinary diversion – Is it justified?
6. Evidence on the extent of pelvic lymphadenectomy for muscle-invasive bladder cancer.
7. Novel agents for BCG-unresponsive non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer.
8. Neoadjuvant immunotherapy for muscle-invasive bladder cancer.
9. Optimising trimodality therapy for muscle-invasive bladder cancer.
10. Immunotherapy for advanced bladder cancer.
Keywords: Bladder Cancer, urothelial carcinoma, urinary marker, MRI, robotic, immunotherapy, Precision medicine
Important Note: All contributions to this Research Topic must be within the scope of the section and journal to which they are submitted, as defined in their mission statements. Frontiers reserves the right to guide an out-of-scope manuscript to a more suitable section or journal at any stage of peer review.