About this Research Topic
This Research Topic will highlight proceedings from The 10th Santorini Conference, Systems Medicine and Personalised Health & Therapy – The Odyssey from Hope to Practice: “Patient first – keep Ithaca always in your mind ” , to be held 23-26 May 2022.
The conference and Research Topic will cover the following themes focusing on genetics, omics and pharmacogenomics approaches for precision medicine.
· PGx analysis in the medical diagnostic laboratory – From science to clinical decision support
· Liquid biopsy, past, present and future
· Advances on cellular and multi-omic approaches
· Approaches for the discovery of drug targets, resistance mechanisms and biomarkers
· Heart inflammation
· Econ-omics: better care for better cost
· Genetic screening and clinical applications
· Digital Health
· Pharmacogenomics and post-marketing applications
Keywords: precision medicine, health, systems medicine, pharmacogenetics, personalised therapy, genetic screening, genomic medicine
Important Note: All contributions to this Research Topic must be within the scope of the section and journal to which they are submitted, as defined in their mission statements. Frontiers reserves the right to guide an out-of-scope manuscript to a more suitable section or journal at any stage of peer review.