About this Research Topic
The aim of this Research Topic is to collate a collection of articles exploring the latest findings and opinions on web-based and mobile-based interventions during the perinatal period and the time after pregnancy loss, putting particular emphasis on multidisciplinary perspectives. This collection will provide an overview of recent advancements in this field and shed light on how web-based interventions can provide a useful tool to complement routine clinical care during the perinatal period as well as the time after infertility or pregnancy loss.
We welcome a range of article types including Original Research, Reviews, Mini Reviews, Protocols, and Perspectives that cover, but are not limited to, the following topics:
- Web-based or mobile-based interventions for promoting women's mental health during the perinatal period and the time after pregnancy loss.
- Web-based or mobile-based interventions for prevention or treatment of perinatal mental disorders (e.g. depression, anxiety).
- Web-based or mobile-based interventions in low-middle-income countries
- Web-based or mobile-based interventions to address reproductive health issues (e.g., infertility);
- Web-based or mobile-based interventions for women following pregnancy loss
Keywords: Internet, Mobile, Intervention, Perinatal, Mental Health
Important Note: All contributions to this Research Topic must be within the scope of the section and journal to which they are submitted, as defined in their mission statements. Frontiers reserves the right to guide an out-of-scope manuscript to a more suitable section or journal at any stage of peer review.