About this Research Topic
Following the the success of the Research Topic ‘System Biology Methods and Tools for Integrating Omics Data’, we invite researchers to contribute to this second volume dedicated to chronic diseases. We welcome articles that provide interesting insights or new biological observations including, but not limited to, the following areas in chronic diseases:
• Statistical methods for analysis integrating multi-level omics data.
• Statistical methods for integrating summary data.
• Tools and databases for analyzing omics data.
• Pipeline for analyzing sequencing data.
• Machine learning methods for integrating multi-level omics data.
Keywords: system biology, omics data, data mining, machine learning, chronic diseases
Important Note: All contributions to this Research Topic must be within the scope of the section and journal to which they are submitted, as defined in their mission statements. Frontiers reserves the right to guide an out-of-scope manuscript to a more suitable section or journal at any stage of peer review.