About this Research Topic
This Research Topic aims to collect data on the relationship and mechanism of calcium and pulmonary hypertension and find new promising drugs for pulmonary hypertension. We welcome the submission of Reviews and Original Research articles.
Areas to be covered in this Research Topic may include, but are not limited to:
• Role of CaSR and its mechanism in pulmonary hypertension
• Calcium channel and its molecular proteins such as TRP family and corresponding signalling pathways
• Role and mechanism of halofuginone and other extractions of herbaceous medicine in pulmonary hypertension
• New insight in the treatment of pulmonary hypertension
• Acute vasodilator testing and pulmonary hypertension
Keywords: calcium channel blockers, calcium, calcium channel, pulmonary hypertension, acute vasodilator testing, calcium-sensing receptor, halofuginone
Important Note: All contributions to this Research Topic must be within the scope of the section and journal to which they are submitted, as defined in their mission statements. Frontiers reserves the right to guide an out-of-scope manuscript to a more suitable section or journal at any stage of peer review.