About this Research Topic
The investigation on such a topic has been paid increasing attention, and various remarkable results, most of which resort to exact system knowledge have been reported preliminarily. The advent of the era of artificial intelligence benefits solving safety and security problems for robotics systems relying on learning-based intelligent algorithms. The objective of this research topic is to collect the state-of-the-art research outcomes on the safety and security of robotic systems. Specifically, we welcome the novel results addressing the key theoretical and experimental problems of such a topic by using learning-based techniques.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Learning-based safety and security algorithms and applications in robotic control
- Deep reinforcement learning control of systems under cyber attacks
- Neural network safety control of robotic systems
- Brain-inspired system modeling under cyber attacks
- Machine-learning based attack detection
Keywords: Robotic systems, Safety, Secure control/estimation, Attack detection/estimation, Intelligent algorithms
Important Note: All contributions to this Research Topic must be within the scope of the section and journal to which they are submitted, as defined in their mission statements. Frontiers reserves the right to guide an out-of-scope manuscript to a more suitable section or journal at any stage of peer review.