About this Research Topic
Frontiers in Cellular Neuroscience has organized a series of special edition Research Topics, with the goal of highlighting the latest advancements in Neuropathology across the globe, showcasing the academic excellence and high-quality work of internationally recognized researchers.
These collections aim to shed light on the recent progress made across the entire breadth of the Cellular Neuropathology field and reflect on the future challenges faced by researchers across borders.
To address the advancement of Cellular Neuropathology research in Ukraine, we particularly welcome the submission of Original Research, Review, Methods, and Perspective articles and we propose the following sub-topics:
- Cellular mechanisms of neural diseases
- Cellular mechanisms of neuroprotection
- Calcium signaling in neuronal cells
- Mechanisms of synaptic functioning and plasticity
- Stem cells techniques in neuroscience
- Higher-order brain functions and modulation of neural cells' activity
- Neurochemistry: current state and perspectives
This topic will focus specifically on contributions to the field from Ukrainian researchers.
Keywords: cellular mechanisms, neural disease, neuroprotection, calcium signaling, synaptic function, plascticity, neurochemistry
Important Note: All contributions to this Research Topic must be within the scope of the section and journal to which they are submitted, as defined in their mission statements. Frontiers reserves the right to guide an out-of-scope manuscript to a more suitable section or journal at any stage of peer review.