About this Research Topic
The clinical research domain lags behind the digital era and is still decoupled from digital services. The goal is to identify innovations that can push clinical research to its boundaries, resulting in personalized interventions of higher efficacy that can be linked with digital services. These innovations should be put under a regulatory framework, so as to enable a shorter time-to-market for the benefit of the patients.
Topics covered may include:
• Discovery of digital biomarkers from RWD and their application in eHealth applications;
• IoT devices to capture for RWD;
• AI processing of RWD in SaMD (Software as for Medical Devices);
• Virtual Coaching as digital intervention;
• Impact of AI and RWD in Digital Therapeutics (DTx)
Dr. Sofoklis Kyriazakos is the founder and CEO of Innovation Sprint. The other Topic Editors declare no competing interests with regard to the Research Topic subject.
Keywords: RWD, RWE, AI, DTx, biomarkers, lifestyle
Important Note: All contributions to this Research Topic must be within the scope of the section and journal to which they are submitted, as defined in their mission statements. Frontiers reserves the right to guide an out-of-scope manuscript to a more suitable section or journal at any stage of peer review.