About this Research Topic
Following the first volume Omics Data Integration towards Mining of Phenotype Specific Biomarkers in Cancers and Diseases, we welcome researchers to contribute to this Research Topic dedicated to cancer research with articles that provide interesting insights or new biological observations including, but not limited to, the following areas in cancer:
• Machine learning approaches and applications for integrating multi-level omics data.
• Statistical methods and applications for integrating multi-level omics data.
• Identification and validation of molecular biomarker for cancers.
• Tools and databases for integrating and analysing omics data.
• Pan-cancer analysis and validation through integrating multi-level omics data.
• Novel findings on molecular biomarkers and signatures of cancers.
• Identification of novel prognostic biomarkers of cancers.
Please note: The findings based on data integration should be also validated by observational/experimental data. Descriptive studies and studies consisting solely of bioinformatic investigation of publicly available genomic/transcriptomic data do not fall within the scope of the journal.
Important Note: All contributions to this Research Topic must be within the scope of the section and journal to which they are submitted, as defined in their mission statements. Frontiers reserves the right to guide an out-of-scope manuscript to a more suitable section or journal at any stage of peer review.