About this Research Topic
The main theme of this special issue is to gather the contemporary exploration of the cutting-edge developments, issues, and challenges in big data analytics for smart healthcare systems. Proposed submissions should be original, unpublished, and novel in-depth research that makes significant methodological or application contributions. Review papers, case studies, and theoretical works are also accepted.
- Machine learning with big data for smart health care
- Soft computing techniques with Big Data for healthcare applications
- Big data for Internet of Medical Things (IoMT)
- Security and privacy issues in IoMT enabled systems
- Blockchain with Big data for IoMT
- Blockchain with Edge computing for healthcare applications
- Interoperability Development Testing of IoMT
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) based big data for smart healthcare
- Big data and Cobots for Healthcare applications
- Future challenges and applications of Big data in Smart Healthcare systems
Keywords: Big Data Analytics, Smart Health Applications, Internet of Medical Things (IoMT), Security and Privacy, Wearable devices
Important Note: All contributions to this Research Topic must be within the scope of the section and journal to which they are submitted, as defined in their mission statements. Frontiers reserves the right to guide an out-of-scope manuscript to a more suitable section or journal at any stage of peer review.