About this Research Topic
This Research Topic aims at recent advances on diagnosis and therapy of UTUC, especially about new techniques on early diagnosis of UTUC, KSS and lymph node dissection, neoadjuvant and adjuvant chemotherapy, and immune checkpoint inhibition in UTUC.
• New diagnostic techniques for UTUC, such as confocal laser microscopy, optical coherence tomography
• Radiography techniques and biomarkers for identification of low-risk UTUC VS aggressive UTUC
• Survival data about kidney-sparing surgery (KSS) and lymph node dissection in UTUC
• Neoadjuvant and adjuvant chemotherapy, systemic immunotherapies targeting immune checkpoint inhibition using in UTUC
• Systemic therapy for metastatic UTUC
Please note: manuscripts consisting solely of bioinformatics or computational analysis of public genomic or transcriptomic databases which are not accompanied by validation (independent cohort or biological validation in vitro or in vivo) are out of scope for this section and will not be accepted as part of this Research Topic.
Keywords: Upper Tract Urothelial Carcinomas; Diagnosis; Management;
Important Note: All contributions to this Research Topic must be within the scope of the section and journal to which they are submitted, as defined in their mission statements. Frontiers reserves the right to guide an out-of-scope manuscript to a more suitable section or journal at any stage of peer review.