About this Research Topic
Explorations on design, synthesis, characterization nano-systems with applications associated with optics are welcome. This Research Topic aims to investigate the frontiers related to nano-systems themselves or related applications spanning across different research disciplines that feature optics and optical technologies. Original research articles and perspectives are welcome from multidisciplinary research fields – with a focus on topics including, but not limited to:
• Design, synthesis, characterization of nano-system with optics
• Nano-scale devices focusing on new nano-chemical, nano-material, nano-biomedicine disciplines
• Nano-systems with optical applications such as interconnects and imaging
• Novel optical nanotechnology related to nanofiber and quantum dots, etc.
• Any other frontiers fulfilling the criteria for nanoscience associated with optics
Keywords: Nano-chemical, Nanomaterial, Nano-biomedicine, Optics
Important Note: All contributions to this Research Topic must be within the scope of the section and journal to which they are submitted, as defined in their mission statements. Frontiers reserves the right to guide an out-of-scope manuscript to a more suitable section or journal at any stage of peer review.