About this Research Topic
The burden of depression and other mental health conditions is increasing worldwide, and people are affected by mental disorders and suicide rates have soared recently. People affected with mental health conditions can suffer greatly and function poorly in daily life. Therefore, this research topic enables and facilitates researchers and practitioners to exchange valuable mental health information and knowledge for future research and practice in mental healthcare.
The type of manuscripts we would like to see within this Research Topic areoriginal research articles.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Mental health social media and scientific literature mining
- Mental health and natural language processing
- Mental health literature-based extracting and evaluating of knowledge entities
- Machine learning-based detection of psychiatric attributes from mental health data
- Text mining approach for mental health prediction
- Mental health social media textual and network analysis
- Mining mental health knowledge graph
- Mental health questions and answering
- E-mental healthcare
Keywords: Mental health, Text mining, Social media mining, E-mental health, Health informatics, Mental health information, Public mental health
Important Note: All contributions to this Research Topic must be within the scope of the section and journal to which they are submitted, as defined in their mission statements. Frontiers reserves the right to guide an out-of-scope manuscript to a more suitable section or journal at any stage of peer review.