About this Research Topic
In this Research Topic, we aim to cover the following components:
2. Approaches to asthma diagnosis in children and adults.
3. Use of symptoms scores, spirometry and other pulmonary function testing for monitoring.
4. Treatment of asthma in children and adults.
5. Severe asthma in children and adults.
6. Transition from pediatric to adult services.
Keywords: Asthma, child, adult, epidemiology, management
Important Note: All contributions to this Research Topic must be within the scope of the section and journal to which they are submitted, as defined in their mission statements. Frontiers reserves the right to guide an out-of-scope manuscript to a more suitable section or journal at any stage of peer review.