About this Research Topic
For this Research Topic, we invite investigators to contribute original research articles (experimental studies are particularly encouraged), as well as review articles, that will stimulate the continuing efforts to better understand the relationship between lifestyle behaviors on cognitive function. Of particular interest to this Research Topic is the effects of exercise, dietary behavior and mindfulness on cognitive function (e.g., memory, executive function, creativity).
Although not an exhaustive list, the following are potential topics suitable for this Research Topic:
• The acute and/or chronic effects of exercise on cognitive function
• The interplay between exercise and diet on cognitive function
• The acute and chronic effects of mindfulness meditation on cognitive function
• The interactive effects of exercise and mindfulness meditation on cognitive function
• The effects of traditional and alternative forms of exercise on cognitive function
Keywords: Lifestyle, Physical activity, Dietary behavior, Mindfulness, Cognition
Important Note: All contributions to this Research Topic must be within the scope of the section and journal to which they are submitted, as defined in their mission statements. Frontiers reserves the right to guide an out-of-scope manuscript to a more suitable section or journal at any stage of peer review.