About this Research Topic
The Research Topic will focus on collecting state-of-the-art literature on the development, advances, and application of machine learning, artificial intelligence, and big data analytics in the fields of biology and medicine. Various article types are welcomed (e.g. original research, review, short review, methods, etc.) and specific areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Application of genomic technologies in therapeutic development;
- Application of machine learning in predictive public health;
- Cancer informatics;
- Computational approaches for drug discovery;
- Network biology and medicine;
- Microbiome analytics;
- Big data approaches to drug safety and toxicity.
Keywords: machine learning for public health, precision medicine, network biology, network medicine, big data for drug safety, big data for toxicity
Important Note: All contributions to this Research Topic must be within the scope of the section and journal to which they are submitted, as defined in their mission statements. Frontiers reserves the right to guide an out-of-scope manuscript to a more suitable section or journal at any stage of peer review.