Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence publishes rigorously peer-reviewed research on the cutting-edge, disruptive technological revolution of Artificial Intelligence. We cover a broad range of topics in artificial intelligence and its various forms and applications, e.g. Medicine and Public Health, Law, Language, Finance, Business, Education, Sustainability, and Policy and Governance, to name but a few.
Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence publishes rigorously peer-reviewed research on the cutting-edge, disruptive technological revolution of Artificial Intelligence. The journal publishes a broad range of topics in Artificial Intelligence and its various application areas. As a key interdisciplinary open-access journal, we are at the forefront of disseminating scientific knowledge and impactful discoveries to academics, policy-makers, industry, and the public worldwide.
Current Specialty Sections include:
1) Medicine and Public Health, led by Chief Editor Thomas Hartung (Johns Hopkins University)
2) Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, led by Chief Editors Kristian Kersting (TU Darmstadt) and Sriraam Natarajan (University of Texas at Dallas)
3) Artificial Intelligence in Finance, led by Chief Editors Paolo Giudici (University of Pavia) and Jochen Papenbrock (Firamis)
4) Fuzzy Systems, led by Chief Editors Enrique Herrera Viedma (University of Granada) and Francisco Chiclana (De Montfort University)
5) Language and Computation, led by Chief Editors Shlomo Argamon (Illinois Institute of Technology) and Sergei Nirenburg (Rensselaer Polytechnic University)
6) AI for Human Learning and Behavior Change, led by Chief Editor Julita Vassileva (University of Saskatchewan)
7) AI in Business, led by Chief Editor Dursun Delen (Oklahoma State University)
8) Technology and Law, led by Chief Editor Radboud Winkels (University of Amsterdam)
We welcome research articles on these themes and beyond. There are a number of ways you can contribute to the journal:
· Propose a Research Topic
· Submit a manuscript to the journal
· Apply to join the Editorial Board of a section as Associate or Review Editor
· Recommend a new Specialty Section for inclusion in the journal
Short Name: FrontAI
Electronic ISSN: Coming Soon
Indexed in: Google Scholar, DOAJ, CrossRef, CLOCKSS, OpenAIRE
Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence is composed of the following Specialty Sections:
The specialty sections of Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence welcome submission of the following article types: Code, Core Concept, Correction, Hypothesis and Theory, Methods, Mini Review, New Discovery, Opinion, Original Research, Perspective, Review, Specialty Grand Challenge and Technology Report.
When submitting a manuscript to Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence, authors must submit the material directly to one of the specialty sections. Manuscripts are peer-reviewed by the Associate and Review Editors of the respective specialty section.
Articles published in the specialty sections above will benefit from the Frontiers impact and tiering system after online publication. Authors of published original research with the highest impact, as judged democratically by the readers, will be invited by the Chief Editor to write a Frontiers Focused Review - a tier-climbing article. This is referred to as "democratic tiering". The author selection is based on article impact analytics of original research published in the Frontiers specialty journals and sections. Focused Reviews are centered on the original discovery, place it into a broader context, and aim to address the wider community across all of Artificial Intelligence.
Avenue du Tribunal Fédéral 34
CH – 1005 Lausanne
Tel +41(0)21 510 17 40
Fax +41 (0)21 510 17 01
For all queries regarding manuscripts in Review and potential conflicts of interest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries regarding Research Topics, Editorial Board applications, and journal development, please contact email@example.com