About this Research Topic
Thia Research Topic aims to explore and update our understanding on its regulatory role in plant development by mechanisms at cellular or whole plant level in the changing environment.
Topics to be explored:
1. Ethylene biosynthesis under optimal and stressful environments
2. Ethylene action in plants
3. Regulatory action of ethylene in resistance to abiotic stress in plants
5. Ethylene production and scavenging potential of ROS
6. Regulatory interaction between ethylene and antioxidants
7. Ethylene and other phytohormones: A cross talk
8. Ethylene and agricultural benefits
Important Note: All contributions to this Research Topic must be within the scope of the section and journal to which they are submitted, as defined in their mission statements. Frontiers reserves the right to guide an out-of-scope manuscript to a more suitable section or journal at any stage of peer review.