About this Research Topic
This Research Topic will discuss the recent advances in meningioma research. Original research or Review articles focusing on genetics, molecular oncology, imaging, surgery, or pathology are welcome. Topics include but are not limited to:
1) Current trends or concerns on genetic mutations in meningioma;
2) Meningioma cell line or meningioma stem cells in situ studies;
3) Signaling pathways relative to meningioma pathogenesis;
4) Biomarkers or molecular targets for meningioma diagnosis and therapy;
5) Imaging techniques used for meningioma preoperative differentiation and intraoperative monitoring;
6) Surgical intervention for meningioma.
The cover image is courtesy of and copyrighted by Wenya Linda Bi, MD, PhD
Keywords: genetics, molecular, imaging, surgery, pathology, meningioma
Important Note: All contributions to this Research Topic must be within the scope of the section and journal to which they are submitted, as defined in their mission statements. Frontiers reserves the right to guide an out-of-scope manuscript to a more suitable section or journal at any stage of peer review.