About this Research Topic
This Research Topic aims to explore post-pandemic Biocentric perspectives and strategies (e.g. Body-Mind-Interventions, Biodanza, Ethical ecological strategies), to support health prevention interventions with sustainable and ethical community values. Specifically, this article collection focuses on a biocentric approach towards human-nature co-habitation, and the complex connection between humans, their ethical activities, and environmental sustainability. This Research Topic encourages interdisciplinary submissions focusing on strategies in the workplace, family environment, or individual outcome strategies, which offer a further understanding of biocentric developmental theories.
We encourage submissions from a variety of perspectives and disciplines including, but not limited to, the following areas of research:
• Biocentric approach to stress and coping mechanisms post-COVID, (e.g. Body-Mind-Interventions, Biodanza, Biocentric Health Management in working, nursing, social and educational fields);
• Biocentric After Care strategies for Disaster Management;
• Perspectives on the change of attitude towards environmental issue after COVID;
• Biocentric development of sustainable ethical values due to COVID-19;
• Personal biocentric maturation following COVID.
Keywords: biocentric, COVID-19, strategy, anthropocentric, hierachy, Biodanza, Biocentric Health Management
Important Note: All contributions to this Research Topic must be within the scope of the section and journal to which they are submitted, as defined in their mission statements. Frontiers reserves the right to guide an out-of-scope manuscript to a more suitable section or journal at any stage of peer review.