About this Research Topic
The main idea of this Research Topic is to compile the most recent works on the subject of emotional intelligence and its relationship with individual and group well-being, in the fields of health and school. Therefore, the topics of the manuscripts will be focused on:
- Studies in education that demonstrate the benefits of emotional intelligence
- The uses of emotional intelligence in psychological well-being and mental health
- Importance of and relationship between emotional intelligence and health
- Socio-emotional education and its impact on healthy habits
- Research on the role of emotional intelligence in work, academic performance, and social adjustment
The following types of manuscripts will be accepted in this Article Collection: theoretical foundations; validations of instruments that allow conceptual and empirical advances; empirical studies of a qualitative, quantitative, or mixed nature; systematic reviews; bibliometric studies; meta-analysis and case studies. Longitudinal or cross-sectional studies, with annual or comparative character between countries and/or cultures, may also be presented, to show the extent of empirical evidence in relation to emotional intelligence in the educational and health fields.
Keywords: Benefits, emotional intelligence, education, health
Important Note: All contributions to this Research Topic must be within the scope of the section and journal to which they are submitted, as defined in their mission statements. Frontiers reserves the right to guide an out-of-scope manuscript to a more suitable section or journal at any stage of peer review.